Deadline for application of Race Entry is the 30th of August 2019.
To complete your Entry, you will need to have provided the following:
- Completed and signed RACE ENTRY FORM (available on PSYC website)
- Completed Safety Audit Form (available on PSYC website. Auditors also listed on PSYC website)
- Certificate of Currency for your yachts current Liability Insurance.
- Please do not tender your documentation until you have all three together.
- If your vessel is not compliant it will not appear on start lists or figure in any results.
- If you have any queries please contact a member of the board for assistance.
- Please consider carefully if you really intend to participate in a Series before you complete your entry as the number of yachts that say ‘YES’ to indicate that they will be competing in a Series becomes the default number of points (plus 1) for any yachts that do not race a Series race day.
View, print and/or download PDF documents by clicking on an orange link. When you click on this it will open a new tab and show you the PDF document. Then you will be able to print the document or save it to your computer.