At the Clubhouse
New COVID-19 Restrictions introduced at 6pm 26 June 2021 are to be in place until 9 July 2021 unless the NSW Government makes further changes before then.
- Everyone must login using the QR code at the door.
- A COVID Marshall will be on duty when the Club is open.
- A maximum of 1 person per 4 square metre which limits numbers attending the Club to 25 downstairs and 30 upstairs.
- Masks must be worn in the Club by both members and volunteers on duty.
- All patrons must be seated. No standing and drinking.
- Start volunteers in the caravan must wear masks and are limited by the 4 square metre rule – only 3 people permitted in the caravan at once. Anyone visiting the start please respect this and maintain 1.5 metre social distancing.
- COVID sanitising of surfaces at the Club will take place.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any COVID symptoms do not come to the Club.
- People who have been in the Greater Sydney region (including the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong) on or after June 21 should follow the stay-at-home orders for a period of 14 days after they left Greater Sydney.
- Members or visitors who have visited Greater Sydney, including Wollongong, Blue Mountains and Central Coast areas, should not attend the Club until further notice.
- No changes to racing
Please ensure that you help us adhere to our obligations to help keep you and our visitors safe. Failure to comply with regulations could result in serious fines or even closure of the club house.
Michael Kirby, Commodore
(phone: 0423 792 829)