At the Clubhouse
The Club is open for regular Wednesday and Saturday hours with the following rules in place:
- If you are feeling unwell or have any COVID symptoms do not come to the Club.
- Everyone aged 16+ must be double vaccinated and show evidence of vaccination or medical exemption via phone app or printed record. If evidence is not shown entry will be refused.
- Everyone must login using the QR code at the door.
- A COVID Marshall will be on duty when the Club is open.
- A maximum of 1 person per 2 square metres applies for indoor areas which limits numbers attending the Club to 50 downstairs and 60 upstairs.
- Masks must be worn indoors by everyone aged 12+, including volunteers on duty.
- Masks may be removed for eating and drinking. You need to wear your face mask again as soon as the reason for taking it off has ended.
- All patrons must be seated. No standing and drinking.
- COVID sanitising of surfaces will take place.
- There is no limit to the number of people outdoors.
- Masks do not need to be worn when outdoors
- Anyone attending the caravan, inside or outside, must sign in using the QR code.
- All the indoor rules above apply to inside the caravan.
- Number of people in the caravan is limited to 3 people.
Please ensure that you adhere to the legal requirements to keep you and our visitors safe. Failure to comply with regulations could result in serious fines or even closure of the club house.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
On arrival at the club,
- Sign-in using the Service NSW App or phone’s camera to scan the QR code and complete the check-in.
- Once you have the green tick on your screen, show it to one of our volunteer COVID Marshals on duty.
- Show evidence that you are double vaccinated or medically exempt via the vaccination certificate on the phone app or printout
- Only enter the club via the sliding door where you’ll be prompted to check-in & sanitise your hands before going anywhere in the club.
- Maintain 1.5 metre separation.
- After purchasing your drink(s) take a seat & please do not stand around talking with other members indoors. Put your own bottles & rubbish in the bin when finished.
- Preferably make all purchases by card.
- The upstairs area will be open and the same rules apply.
- In regard to the BBQ please note it will not be self-serve as in the past. The cooks will make up your food to your liking and hand it to you.
Please ensure that you help us adhere to our obligations to help keep you and our visitors safe. Failure to comply with regulations could result in serious fines or even closure of the club house.
Michael Kirby, Commodore
(phone: 0423 792 829)