PSYC CLUBHOUSE RE-OPENING – July 1st
The Board has agreed that Clubhouse will re-open from 1st July, at the usual times.
Due to Covid-19 there are certain rules and regulations that we must follow. Non-adherence could result in fines or even being shut down by the Gaming and Liquor authority.. These rules that we must abide by: are:
- To comply with the 4 square metre rule, only a fixed number of people are allowed into the club at any one time – so first in, first served, will apply. Please don’t be offended if you are turned away.
- Do not come to the club if you are unwell or at a high risk of catching an infection
- Enter the club via the sliding entry door where there will be a sign. Make sure that sign-in and sanitise your hands
- Maintain 1.5 metre separation
- After purchasing your drink (or drinks for the crew) take a seat and please do not mingle or walk around unnecessarily. Please put your own bottles in the bin after consuming
- Preferably make all purchases by card
- The upstairs area will be open and the same rules apply
- In regard to the BBQ please note it will not be self-serve as in the past. The cooks will make up your food to your liking and hand it to you
- We would strongly encourage members to download the Covid-19 tracking app and to keep their phone switched on whilst in the clubhouse
Please be aware that any of these regulations could change at any time.
Commodore (ph: 0438 738 223)